country ExamplesEN[ˈkʌntɹi] [-ʌntɹi]
- Examples of country
- Notwithstanding much sciolous speculation concerning slavery, [ …] yet by overruling Providence men have been slaves of masters in all ages and in every country. — Charles Jared Ingersoll (1856).
- the country set
- The southeastern part of the country is the most affluent.
- South Africa is the southernmost country in Africa.
- a country subject to extreme heat
- This army is sufficient to defend the country.
- There is not sufficient access to the internet in the some small country villages.
- New York, and later, Chicago were superdominant major centers for entire sections of the country. It is easy to understand how they grew into the main centers of jazz.
- Examples of countries
- Therefore, our findings suggest that green growth policies focussing on woodfuel sectors in developing countries offer a double dividend: they remove market failures with harmful consequences for both the local, regional and global environment and alleviate poverty among the poorest of the poor at the same time.
- Recently, the transradial access for CCA became of more interest, as it showed less local vascular complications at the entry site [43 ], but the utilization of a transradial approach still varies strongly among countries [44 ].
- "Of course violence against women is not limited to Islamic countries but Islamic countries have become stigmatised as being mysogynist societies which are inherently anti-women."
- In the European countries and United States of America it is estimated that RV is responsible for 30%-50% of hospitalizations due to acute gastroenteritis among infants and young children in the prevaccine era.
Examples of country in a Sentence