consisting of ExamplesEN
- Examples of consist of
- The domestic architecture within settlements conformed to no particular plan, and could consist of free-standing circular to subrectangular houses with one or two rooms...
- The cornices consist of frutages and festoons. — Evelyn.
- where did i go wrong? *sob, sob* i merely wanted to point out that not all neverthrivings consist of solely men, that there are some average juggling women.......who don't have testicles.
- In English, most phrasal prepositions consist of an adverbial followed by a one-word preposition.
- Punding may consist of activities such as collecting pebbles and lining them up as perfectly as possible, or disassembling doorknobs and putting them back together again.
- This newsgroup mostly seems to consist of reposts of the FAQ. Doesn't anyone talk?
- Ladies matches shall consist of 6 rubbers. Each rubber shall consist of best of 3 games to 21 points.
- Microscopic appearances consist of round to spindled cells with tapering cytoplasm arranged in storiform patterns in a collagenous matrix.
- These specimens consist of a skull, two hemimandibles and several hind limb elements (fibula, astragalus, calcaneum, metatarsals, and phalanges).
- Examples of consists of
- In contrast, our molecular data show that Petrocosmea consists of five clades corroborated by morphological data as prementioned.
- Based on these categories, 90% of Sumatra consists of very humid, superhumid and hyperhumid bioclimates.
- The hindgut matrix in prehatching stage 19 embryos consists of a trilayered electron dense lamina, subjacent electron dense material and the innermost lucent layer.
- The second pair consists of chironomid-based salinity reconstruction derived from varved sediments in Qaidam Basin and ASM precipitation index derived from the speleothem in Sha’anxi.
- Microlensed double-image quasars have sent a consistent message that the baryonic dark matter consists of a dark population of free-roaming planet mass objects.
- Examples of consisted of
- Until then his life had consisted of low-paying jobs, numberous unemployments, and drug use.
- The town's water supply consisted of three wells, but a new one was being dug to meet demand from the new development.
- Samples of nauplius, copepodid and chalimus stages consisted of pools of parasites.
- Our "music" consisted of a bass-drum, which was tortured by the clown; a fish-horn beautifully played upon by Sam Palmer; a dinner-bell whose din was extracted by Jack Adams.
- Three numbers were taken from “The Shocking Miss Pilgrim,” a 1947 Betty Grable movie whose musical score consisted of posthumously lyricized George Gershwin tunes.
- These complications consisted of severe cholangitis, large abscesses and sepsis, and portal venous or mesentericoportal venous thrombosis.
- The culture plating medium consisted of neurobasal medium supplemented with 2% heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), 0.5 mM L-glutamine, 0.025mM L-glutamate and 2% B27 (Invitrogen).
- The final phase of Mexican League history was launched only after the sudden death of Jorge Pasquel in 1955; it consisted of steady-handed rebuilding of league fortunes under the capable direction of a new league management.
- The polaroplast consisted of a region of closely and loosely packed series of membranes (Fig 4D and 4E ).
- Examples of consisting of
- In general, when SMFs consisting of oil, surfactant, and/or cosurfactant (cosolvent) are placed in an in vitro dissolution medium or in gastrointestinal fluid in vivo, homogeneous oil-in-water microemulsions form spontaneously with mild agitation.
- For this purpose, we used dibromoterfluorene (DBTF) monomers, consisting of three fluorene units, carrying lateral methyl groups and a Br atom at each end ( Fig. 1A ).
- Briefly, liposomes consisting of dimethyl dioctadecyl ammonium bromide and cholesterol (1:1 M ratio) were dried using a Rotavaporator (Brinkman, Westbury, NY), dissolved in 5 % glucose, and sonicated.
- Roots were preserved up to eight weeks in lactoglycerol consisting of 86% glycerol (Carl Roth, Karlsruhe, Germany), 80% lactic acid (Carl Roth, Karlsruhe, Germany) and ultra-purified water with a ratio of 1:1:1 before preparing microscope object slides.
- Although German, Polish and Russian all have a three-way gender system consisting of masculine, feminine and neuter nouns, only Polish and Russian have additional subgenders based on animacy and/or personhood.
- For instance, a gravity-sensitive statocyst, consisting of statolith-containing lithocytes supported by four groups of ciliated cells (balancers), occurs in the sensory structure complex (“apical organ”) at the aboral pole of ctenophores [50 ].
Examples of consisting of in a Sentence