- Examples of completed
- Beagle 2 has successfully completed its critical lithobraking maneuver, marking another step for robotkind.
- Most would be completed during the “off time” of our year, i.e., when there was minimum usage by tourists.
- When we put a stop to the overincarceration, crime did not spike and there was a remarkably low felony rearrest rate of 4 percent a year for people who completed probation.
- AMG785 and AMG167 are humanized monoclonal antibodies against sclerostin that have not yet completed all phases of clinical trials.
- Division of splenocolic and gastrocolic ligaments from left to right completed splenic flexure mobilization releasing the distal third of transverse colon.
Examples of completed in a Sentence
- en completedly