- Examples of completed
- We had just about completed the research facet of the project when the order came to cancel it.
- Terry lost his footing to allow Van Persie to race clear for Arsenal's fourth after 85 minutes before the Netherlands striker completed a second treble against Chelsea by hammering his third past Petr Cech deep into stoppage time.
- The sentence, “In a few years time we will have almost completed this dictionary,” is in the future perfect.
- The east side facade is of rubble, studded with small windows and mannered details, while the harled rear (south) wall forms, as completed, a towering, roughly symmetrical grouping.
- When moving into our present dwelling some 6 months ago..the puchase of a new bed was of primary importance.The puchase was completed by a right huckle who didn`t realise the importance of the "squeek" factor in the purchase of such an item.
- Shortly after Cueto completed a hat-trick in the space of 11 minutes, diving over in the left-hand corner once again after more clinical interplay between backs and forwards.
- The structure when completed is in the form of a sharp cone. At the summit is a small opening for window, chimney, &c., out of which the lodge poles project some distance, crossing each other at the point where the four shortest are tied together.
- Masterpieces are not completed, they are abandoned.
- Please pidge your completed application form to the society president.
Examples of completed in a Sentence
- en completedly