clearly ExamplesEN[ˈklɪɹli] [ˈklɪəli] [ˈkliːɹli]
- Examples of clearly
- If the author uses such notation, it should be up to Em to indicate Eir intentions clearly, but there's no harm checking first.
- Six successive defeats had left them rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table but, clearly under instructions to attack from the outset, Bolton started far the brighter.
- His "assistant" was a big bruiser named Pete, who, with his enormous shoulders and menacing scowl, was clearly present for the intimidation factor.
- Ross Perot's advisers suggest he may push a much bolder plan, investing hundreds of billions in infrastructure; but until he delivers, Clinton clearly occupies the high ground against Bushonomics.
- Until we have a system clearly established, entering more data is just busy work.
- The message is clearly a cipher, but I can't figure it out.
- Examples of more clearly
- I wish he’d articulate his words more clearly.
- Pragmatically, speakers can vary intraverbal stress to distinguish homoiophones more clearly.
- This is a rotated view that shows the area of interest more clearly.
Examples of clearly in a Sentence