- Examples of capable
- Capable of antecedaneous proof. — Barrow.
- A TOW missile is an antitank weapon capable of killing everyone in a tank from great distance.
- She is capable and efficient.
- He does not need help; he is capable of eating on his own.
- As everyone knew, he was capable of violence when roused.
- That fact is not capable of proof.
- [I]ts main character, Henry (Mr. [Ewan] McGregor), is a successful, intellectual dramatist who seems quite capable of churning out fizzy, challenging works about brilliant but ambivalent revolutionaries, philosophers, etc.
- Birds are capable of flight
- His harmonica work has the breezy lightness and sensuality one would expect from a musician who spent several years with Slim Harpo, but he's also capable of a full-bodied tone, bending notes with a guitarlike intensity [ … ] .
- He thinks himself ardent, impulsive, passionate, magnanimous — capable of boundless enthusiasm for an idea or a sentiment.
- Examples of more capable
- He is infinitely more capable than John.
- Examples of most capable
- There's a lot of egomania going around: it seems everyone believes they are the most capable and important person in the room.
Examples of capable in a Sentence