- Examples of border
- The border has been sealed until the fugitives are found.
- Mexico and Canada border the United States of America.
- A partially ruptured 10 ×8 cm pedunculated mass arising at antimesenteric border of the ileum around 4 feet proximal to ileocaecal region was found ( Fig.
- The Anahi Mine located near the Brazilian border produces amethyst, citrina and Bolivianite.
- If present, cysts are typically found at the corticomedullar border.
- No bacteria were observed to attach to the brush border of the midgut lumen or were seen in the ectoperitrophic space (between the PM and the midgut epithelium).
- Infection by pestiviruses like border disease virus and bovine viral diarrhea virus are characterized by CNS dysplasia and hypomyelinogenesis in a similar way than following AKAV infection [40 ].
- Criteria for histopathological assessment were formation of interstitial oedema, cellular oedema, detachment of tubular epithelium from the basement membrane, loss of the brush border of the proximal tubular cells, cell death and vacuolisation.
- Examples of borders
- The electorate of Finchley borders on the electorate of Much-Binding-in-the-Marsh, splitting the new housing estate of Royal Cupolas.
- We have surveyor's stakes at all four corners of this field, to mark exactly its borders.
- The drainage, or flow of suds into road ditches or borders, or the drainage of water upon the road itself, as well as any pollution of the same by rubbish, stones, and sweepage from houses or stables, etc., is prohibited.
- His behaviour borders on insanity.
- Once a bustling thoroughfare, the section of Pennsylvania Avenue that borders the White House has been reconceived as a pedestrian strip paved in granite and protected by guard stations to keep people at a safe distance from the president.
- Spain borders Portugal and France.
- The latter bond of adherence was, however, the more slender; for, in the acts regulating the borders, we find repeated mention of "Clannes having captaines and chieftaines, whom on they depend, oft-times against the willes of their landeslordes."
- Examples of bordered
- His tardy performance bordered on incompetence.
- Bordered by shops selling meat, fresh, smoked and pickled fish, this is a nosher's haven with many a schnell imbiss, or quick snack stand, for the hot liver pt, leberkse and morning weisswurst washed down with potent, lemon-sparked Munich weissbier.
- It was in the form of an equilateral triangle with the corners rounded and was made of blue cloisonné bordered in silver. — The Ruined Map translated by E. Dale Saunders in 1969 from the Japanese by Kobo Abé in 1967.
- The palate is characterized by a wide interpterygoid vacuity which is bordered by edentulous bones (Fig 4A ).
- Examples of bordering
- France and Spain are bordering nations.
- Indeed, this reading is particularly inappropriate among these oralities and physicalities, bordering on cannibalism.
- A curious instance of perversion in religio-sexual feeling, bordering on zooerastia, is the case of St. Veronica.
Examples of bordered in a Sentence
- en bordered on