- Examples of biological
- The titrations are based on the assumption that the volume of antiserum required to completely immunoinhibit enzyme activity is proportional to the amount of the enzyme in the tissue extract or biological fluid.
- Each qPCR (2 different biological independent experiments) provided three intraexperiment values from which means were obtained (that is, intraexperimental means).
- More recently, other biological drugs, such as ustekinumab, ixekizumab, tofacitinib, secukinumab and briakinumab, have targeted immunological mediators of the disease.
- The monoanion and dianion states are both potentially relevant at biological pH. The dianion strongly absorbs photons at 480 nm and gives a strong emission peak at 517 nm.
- Head-movement or biological (certain vascular- or neurodiseases or cardiac output) or anatomical (lesions, variations in Circle of Willis or vascular system) causes can also influence data analysis.
- The most common nonbiologic DMARD is methotrexate, which represented the gold standard for treating RA patients until the production of biological agents.
Examples of biological in a Sentence