bicycleEN[ˈbaɪsɪkəl] [ˈbaɪˌsɪkəl] [ˈbaɪˌsaɪkəl] [-aɪsɪkəl] [-aɪˌsɪkəl] [-aɪˌsaɪkəl]
- Examples of bicycle
- Bicycle and cart wheels are often dished.
- The new, eco-friendly bicycle was an economical purchase.
- Some would argue that a moped is little more than a motorized bicycle, but others would disagree.
- She waved to us and lost her balance; riding a bicycle one-handed is tricky.
- region of the body His bicycle seat produced a great deal of perineal discomfort.
- A horse sheers at a bicycle.
- That is one slick bicycle: it has all sorts of features!
- to spin along the road in a carriage, on a bicycle, etc.
- a superlight bicycle frame
- ride tandem on a bicycle-built-for-two
- Examples of bicycles
- Right now, out of four bicycles, that's two down and two to go.
- In many high-end and midrange bicycles, freehubs have replaced freewheel systems.
- The rag bagger has a deck lined with gas cans and bicycles.
- We encourage the use of bicycles in the town centre.
- He enquired about the availability of rental bicycles in the town.
- Examples of bicycling
- He has an impressive collection of bicycling paraphernalia, but he doesn't ride very often anymore.
Examples of bicycle in a Sentence