- Examples of associate
- Mr. President, I rise to associate myself with the remarks of my senior Senator from Louisiana who has led this fight successfully for many years
- Her mother is an associate professor of occupational and environmental medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and the chief of occupational and electrodiagnostic medicine at Cabrini Medical Center, both in New York.
- But John Latham, a senior research associate at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, said that there was simply no money for geoengineering, possibly because there’s a certain counterintuitiveness to shooting particles into the atmosphere.
- Her father is an endocrinologist and lipidologist in St. Louis and an associate professor of clinical medicine at Washington University in St. Louis.
- “If KSR raises the bar for nonobviousness, Judge Stein may need to rethink his conclusion that the Plavix patent is not obvious,” said C. Scott Hemphill, an associate professor of law at Columbia University .
- His father, a pharmacotherapist, is the associate dean for academic affairs and a professor of pharmacy practice and science at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy in Baltimore.
- They worked into the night and sent an associate to make an over-the-transom filing.
- Examples of associates
- Depending on whom you ask, Antony Flew is either a true convert whose lifelong intellectual searchings finally brought him to God or a senescent scholar possibly being exploited by his associates.
- Religion is often a sensitive topic of discussion and should be avoided when dealing with foreign business associates.
- That scumbag dumped a whole carload of horseshit over his associates.
- "Conner and associates (1983) conducted one of the few studies comparing different censusing methods for bobcats."
- This hypothesis agrees with the study of Bellezza and associates who reported that plastic and hypercompliant deformation of the LC occurred in the early stage of experimental glaucoma.
- Examples of associated
- In few reported cases of vertebrobasilar dolichoectasias complicated by trigeminal neuralgia, hypoplasia of the trigeminal nerve has never been reported, rather the condition was associated with compression of the root entry zone of the trigeminal nerve.
- Examples of associating
- Indeed, the screening of drugs with extensive polypharmacologies within phenotypic assays is an intriguing exercise in associating mechanism to phenotype.
Examples of associates in a Sentence