associated ExamplesEN[əˈsəʊʃieɪtɪd] [əˈsəʊsieɪtɪd] [əˈsoʊʃieɪtɪd] [əˈsoʊsieɪtɪd]
- Examples of associate
- associate motions: those that occur sympathetically, in consequence of preceding motions
- Mr. President, I rise to associate myself with the remarks of my senior Senator from Louisiana who has led this fight successfully for many years
- Her mother is an associate professor of occupational and environmental medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and the chief of occupational and electrodiagnostic medicine at Cabrini Medical Center, both in New York.
- But John Latham, a senior research associate at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, said that there was simply no money for geoengineering, possibly because there’s a certain counterintuitiveness to shooting particles into the atmosphere.
- Her father is an endocrinologist and lipidologist in St. Louis and an associate professor of clinical medicine at Washington University in St. Louis.
- “If KSR raises the bar for nonobviousness, Judge Stein may need to rethink his conclusion that the Plavix patent is not obvious,” said C. Scott Hemphill, an associate professor of law at Columbia University .
- His father, a pharmacotherapist, is the associate dean for academic affairs and a professor of pharmacy practice and science at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy in Baltimore.
- They worked into the night and sent an associate to make an over-the-transom filing.
- Examples of associates
- Religion is often a sensitive topic of discussion and should be avoided when dealing with foreign business associates.
- That scumbag dumped a whole carload of horseshit over his associates.
- "Conner and associates (1983) conducted one of the few studies comparing different censusing methods for bobcats."
- This hypothesis agrees with the study of Bellezza and associates who reported that plastic and hypercompliant deformation of the LC occurred in the early stage of experimental glaucoma.
- Examples of associated
- Many mitogenic effects of GH are mediated by IGF-I. In some studies of diabetic patients, serum IGF-I levels or vitreal IGF-I levels are associated with proliferative retinopathy (6 ).
- Hypochondriasis is often comorbidly associated with other psychiatric disorders.
- This brings us to the problem of names which are intersubjectively associated with certain characteristics (non-semantically so, of course).
- menstrually associated migraine
- Thusfore I have been unable to substantiate whether there was a string of criminal incidents associated with the HK movies shown latenight at the mall theater, [ …]
- This root must once have ablauted, given the associated nominal derivatives prthii- 'broad', prthivl- 'earth'. However, it does not ablaut at all in its verbal forms.
- These alloforms show a similar amino acid composition but differ in the associated carbohydrate components.
- Examples of associating
- Indeed, the screening of drugs with extensive polypharmacologies within phenotypic assays is an intriguing exercise in associating mechanism to phenotype.
Examples of associated in a Sentence