- Examples of alternative
- While a randomized Phase II study testing the addition of the IGF1R mab ganitumab to chemotherapy in EWS is ongoing (NCT02306161), CAR T cells targeting IGF1R may be an alternative treatment for high risk patients with EWS and other sarcomas.
- Tithonus is not simply an alternative to Ulysses, liberal-mindedly putting the other side of the question; it is yet another version of a complex of anxieties, in which the patient working of existence now becomes the unattainable object of desire.
- Finally, an alternative decomposition of the short-range ensemble exchange-correlation energy is proposed in order to correct for ghost-interaction errors in multideterminant range-separated ensemble density-functional theory calculations.
- Indeed, 29% of protein-coding genes have been shown to exhibit significant sex-biased expression in Drosophila, and up to 20% of Drosophila multitranscript genes display sex-biased expression of alternative transcripts.
- Various classes of noncoding RNAs target each other for posttranscriptional regulation via alternative splicing, polyadenylation, 5′ capping, nontemplated modifications, and RNA editing.
- She accepted an unpaid position at Poke, a digital advertising agency on the Lower East Side, viewing her payless toiling as an investment in her career, an inexpensive alternative to graduate school.
- This provides an alternative mechanism for the documented large-scale river captures in the east-Tibetan drainage [69 ], previously suggested to be a record of a late uplift event [26 ] perhaps related to subcrustal processes and dated as Miocene or later.
- Examples of alternatives
- An evidentialist variant would require the agent be responsive to a telling evidential basis for thinking that p obtains in contrast to the alternatives.
- With business-class seats on nonstops from British Airways and Cathay Pacific often priced up to $8,000 round trip, Mr. Exton typically flew cheaper alternatives that saved money but required layovers and plane switches.
- My own use of this fundamental principle will be relatively modest: I am not attempting to argue for physicalism over dispositionalism or other alternatives, but only to show that if one is to be a color physicalist, one should tie colors to events.
- You can also use a metasearch site like Kayak.com to get a snapshot of available flight alternatives.
- Even though some participants think adobe houses are more beautiful and safe than bahareque constructions, others have chosen bricks and cement as alternatives to reinforce or extend their basic constructions.
- Some alternatives, notably constraint-preconditioned or projected Krylov methods, are relatively efficient, but they can suffer from numerical instability and even nonconvergence.
- Therapeutic agents that concurrently inhibit epidermal growth factor receptor and other angiokinases could be useful alternatives to combination therapies for epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent cancers.
Examples of alternatives in a Sentence
- fr alternatives