- Examples of alternative
- Note: It is allowed to use Brassicaceae as an alternative and equivalent name for this family.
- By breaking free of it, historians could shed the dualisms that now entrap them, and escape the declensionism - the longing for the lost alternative
- Describe the world as rays of the world beyond every serial-eternitarian or ideal alternative- posit the existential eternity- the eternal body.
- Alternative figurings may be available for interpreting the everyday, and alternative ways of figuring systems of privilege may be developed in contestations over social arrangements.
- Fantasy fiction has been categorized and described in different ways. One classification divides fantasy into two major types:¶ low fantasy, which takes place in the primary world (our world);¶ high fantasy, which takes place in alternative worlds.
- The alternative for live weight pricing is dressed weight or carcass weight pricing.
- Originally, whole-body imaging was proposed as an alternative for the relatively few passengers chosen for secondary screening, allowing them to opt for a machine lookover rather than a physical pat-down.
- Scientists are learning how to manufacture sperm and egg cells from other types of cell; others are developing "alternative" wombs
- Granting monopolies in concession constitutes a market-conform alternative to taxation for the state, while the crown sometimes bestowed a monopoly as an outrageous gift.
- Examples of alternatives
- An evidentialist variant would require the agent be responsive to a telling evidential basis for thinking that p obtains in contrast to the alternatives.
- With business-class seats on nonstops from British Airways and Cathay Pacific often priced up to $8,000 round trip, Mr. Exton typically flew cheaper alternatives that saved money but required layovers and plane switches.
- My own use of this fundamental principle will be relatively modest: I am not attempting to argue for physicalism over dispositionalism or other alternatives, but only to show that if one is to be a color physicalist, one should tie colors to events.
- You can also use a metasearch site like Kayak.com to get a snapshot of available flight alternatives.
- Even though some participants think adobe houses are more beautiful and safe than bahareque constructions, others have chosen bricks and cement as alternatives to reinforce or extend their basic constructions.
- Some alternatives, notably constraint-preconditioned or projected Krylov methods, are relatively efficient, but they can suffer from numerical instability and even nonconvergence.
- Therapeutic agents that concurrently inhibit epidermal growth factor receptor and other angiokinases could be useful alternatives to combination therapies for epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent cancers.
Examples of alternative in a Sentence