- Examples of affecting
- Many economic models have superneutral money, with neither inflation nor change in inflation affecting non-monetary variables.
- All the four zero-days originally were reported to Microsoft, affecting Internet Explorer on the desktop.
- "What we're finding," says Marshall, "is that if we lean only on candida and don't treat other molds affecting the system, we fail.
- The most important mortality affecting the larval population was most probably caused by the repeated desiccations of the marsh in the summer.
- Even though the concept is new to public scrutiny, pundits recognize that the web celeb archetype is profoundly affecting conventional media.
- I was looking more for episodes like this, which deal with the repurcussions[sic] of a major war affecting every major civilisation known to the Trekiverse.
- These results implicate an evolutionarily conserved pathway integrating metabolic information with bioamine signaling affecting feeding behavior.
- In the paper by Patnaik et al., it was revealed that age, transfusion needs at diagnosis and dysgranulopoiesis were independent factors affecting survival reduction in patients with chromosome 5 long arm deletion syndrome.
Examples of affecting in a Sentence