Austrians ExamplesEN[ˈɒstriəns] [ˈɔːstriəns]
- Examples of Austrian
- The fourth set between Gabashvili and Melzer is still on serve, the Russian leading 4-3, but the Austrian holding a two sets to one lead.
- Not only that, H K Gruber, the Austrian composer, conductor and self-described chansonnier who was to perform the vocal solo of his own work, “Frankenstein!!,” the major work on the program, never made it.
- The pioneering Austrian composer Arnold Schönberg was the leading dodecaphonist.
- During the Baroque era, Europe was repeatedly plagued by dynastic wars, such as the Spanish and Austrian wars of succession.
- ... or the Freelanders who dwelt within the imagination of a dry little Austrian economist, have had more influence upon the, lives of our contemporaries
- All cats want to rule the world, that's part of the nature of the species, but to be a genuine Kitler there has to be some other similarity when compared to that ever popular German/Austrian dictator. 
- Most of the officers were dressed in [ … ] a bluish-grey frock-coat of a colour similar to Austrian yagers.
- Italophile, Italo-Austrian.
- Michael Pelletier at Fountainhead also recommends a 2007 moscofilero, which he called “the new grüner veltliner” (like rosé, Austrian grüner veltliner has surged in popularity).
- Examples of Austrians
- The U.S. ski team beat the stuffing out of the Austrians in Alpine, but Norway took the gold home in Nordic.
Examples of Austrians in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words