Arabic ExamplesEN[ˈærəbɪk] [ˈɛrəbɪk]
- Examples of Arabic
- The store has its own music label — compilations of fashiony dance bands, French-Arabic tunes and other obscurities.
- Commonly spoken community languages in Australia include Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Arabic, Greek, Italian, indigenous languages, and so on.
- In the marketing of Hala, which means “Welcome” in Arabic, nonbillionaires need not apply.
- Arabic reads right to left.
- to smatter Arabic
- The Italian mathematician Leonardo Bonacci , who was called Fibonacci, was considered to be the most talented Western mathematician of the Middle Ages who introduced the Hindu-Arabic numeral system to Europe.
- Anzac burial parties greeted the enemy with odds and ends of Arabic phrases, and with Australianese that must have been incomprehensible to them.
Examples of Arabic in a Sentence