- Indefinite may refer to:
- In mathematics:
- When talking about indefinite forms in multilinear algebra, see definite bilinear form.
- "Indefinite integral" refers to the antiderivative.
- "Indefinite" is sometimes used to describe an unknowable quantity, with meaning similar to "unlimited" or "undetermined".
- In grammar, see indefinite article and indefinite pronoun.
- In Wikipedia:
- Indefinite blocks, blocks that don't have a fixed expiration date and need to be resolved by discussion
- Indefinitely protected pages, pages that are permanently (semi) protected
- AdjectiveCOMmore indefiniteSUPmost indefiniteSUF-ite
Definition of indefinite in English Dictionary
- Part-of-Speech Hierarchy