- The desire to purchase goods and services.
- (economics) The amount of a good or service that consumers are willing to buy at a particular price.
- A need.
- A claim for something.
- A requirement.
- An urgent request.
- An order.
- (electricity supply) A measure of the maximum power load of a utility's customer over a short period of time; the power load integrated over a specified time interval.
- To request forcefully.
- To claim a right to something.
- To ask forcefully for information.
- To require of someone.
- (law) To issue a summons to court.
Word of the day
Picture of the day
Sentence of the day
- Better let me make you up a little fire, the nights is werry cool," continued Ben. "