- Somebody who is, or something that is, at a level equal (to that of something else).
- A noble with a hereditary title, i.e., a peerage, and in times past, with certain rights and privileges not enjoyed by commoners.
- A comrade; a companion; an associate.
- Someone who pees, someone who urinates.
- (intransitive) To look with difficulty, or as if searching for something.
- to come in sight; to appear.
- to make equal in rank.
- (Internet) To carry communications traffic terminating on one's own network on an equivalency basis to and from another network, usually without charge or payment. Contrast with transit where one pays another network provider to carry one's traffic.
Word of the day
Picture of the day
Sentence of the day
- The soup du jour is French onion - it always is