- Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names.
- Assigned to or bearing a person's name.
- Existing in name only.
- (philosophy) Of or relating to nominalism.
- Insignificantly small; trifling.
- Of or relating to the presumed or approximate value, rather than the actual value.
- (finance) Of, relating to, or being the amount or face value of a sum of money or a stock certificate, for example, and not the purchasing power or market value.
- (finance) Of, relating to, or being the rate of interest or return without adjustment for compounding or inflation.
- (grammar) Of or relating to a noun or word group that functions as a noun.
- (engineering) According to plan or design; normal.
- (economics) Without adjustment to remove the effects of inflation; contrasted with real.
- (statistics, of a variable) Having values whose order is insignificant.
- (grammar) A noun or word group that functions as a noun phrase.
- (grammar) A part of speech that shares features with nouns and adjectives.
- A number (usually natural) used like a name; a numeric code or identifier (see also wikipedia).
Word of the day
Picture of the day
Sentence of the day
- Glass-cleaner bottle