- Of or pertaining to the spirit or the soul.
- Of or pertaining to God or a place of worship; sacred.
- Of or pertaining to spirits; supernatural.
- Consisting of spirit; not material; incorporeal.
- Of or relating to the intellectual and higher endowments of the mind; mental; intellectual.
- (Christianity) Controlled and inspired by the Holy Spirit; pure; holy.
- Not lay or temporal; relating to sacred things; ecclesiastical.
- A Christian religious song, especially one in an African-American style, or a similar non-religious song.
- Any spiritual function, office, or affair.
Word of the day
Picture of the day
Sentence of the day
- A canister of flour from the kitchen had been thrown at the looking-glass and lay like trampled snow over the remains of a decent blue suit with the lining ripped out which lay on top of the ruin of a plastic wardrobe.